[pulseaudio-discuss] Remapped sinks: Descriptions and disadvantages?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jun 27 14:32:12 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Timothy J Massey at 27/06/09 21:25 did gyre and gimble:
> I think you might have misinterpreted what I wrote.  I'm not (yet) talking
> about module-combine.  I'm using module-remap-sink.

Gah, so you are :)

Yeah I totally misread your original mail. Still the patch still fixes a
problem with module-combine so that's all good :)

Looking at the code, module-remap-sink shouldn't suffer from this bug
so, the arguments as noted previously should work and allow you to set
the description as you want without any patching.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]