[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.15-test3

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:39:54 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 04.03.09 17:20, Jon Escombe (lists at dresco.co.uk) wrote:
>

>> ----- "Lennart Poettering" <lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Heya!
>> >
>> > http://0pointer.de/public/pulseaudio-0.9.15-test3.tar.gz
>> >
>> > We are approaching the final 0.9.15. Threre's probably going to be
>> > another iteration of test release before the final release though,
>> > given that my list of items to fix before the final release is, uh,
>> > .... oscillating.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wondering whether it's going to possible to build 0.9.15 under Fedora 10?
>> The configure script objects to the older libtool version, is there any workaround for this?

I also tried to test 0.9.15, and workaround the libtool dependency,
but I failed.

> Yes, update libtool first.

I'd rather not. IMO Fedora always keeps up to date with latest
development tools, if something doesn't build on Fedora 10, well, it's
asking not to be tested.

I might try again to workaround the libtool dependency for 0.9.15, but
most probably I'll wait for Fedora 11.

--
Felipe Contreras