[pulseaudio-discuss] Compliments on the improvements from 0.9.10 to 0.9.19

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri Nov 6 09:02:34 PST 2009

I have finished an initial port of my whole home audio solution from
ubuntu 8.04/pulse 0.9.10 to ubuntu 9.10/pulse 0.9.19 and the performance
is WAY better. I have a 5 way mux using module-combine and on the old
dual core system (2.0 GHz core 2 duo) I saw about ~10-20% utilization
from pulse. On my laptop with a measley 1.6 GHz pentium m I see about
5-6% pulse utilization using the same configuration.

Thanks for all the work, I definitely appreciate your efforts!

Matt