[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth headset on Karmic

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:05:28 PST 2009

Thanks for the hekp, both BT are built in. This is the "pulseaudio -k;
pulseaudio -vvv" output when I pair the headset:
http://pastebin.com/f37840107

This line is in red: "E: module-bluetooth-device.c: Failed to write data to
SCO socket: Argumento inválido"

Argumento inválido = Invalid argument (in spanish)

There are a lot of lines and I don't understand nothing. How can I capture
all the output on a file? I try to "> file" but nothing.

Thanks for all.

Josu Lazkano