[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth headset on Karmic

Daniel Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:09:23 PST 2009

(Sorry for top-posting; bad MUA)

You should try the 0.9.20 packages in the ubuntu-audio-dev PPA.

On Nov 13, 2009 9:06 AM, "Josu Lazkano" <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the hekp, both BT are built in. This is the "pulseaudio -k;
pulseaudio -vvv" output when I pair the headset:
http://pastebin.com/f37840107

This line is in red: "E: module-bluetooth-device.c: Failed to write data to
SCO socket: Argumento inválido"

Argumento inválido = Invalid argument (in spanish)

There are a lot of lines and I don't understand nothing. How can I capture
all the output on a file? I try to "> file" but nothing.

Thanks for all.

--
Josu Lazkano

pulseaudio-discuss at mail.0pointer.de