[pulseaudio-discuss] Automatic selection of an audio sink depending on value of ENV variable

remrot at gmail.com remrot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:35:38 PDT 2009

My two cents :

I agree that this setup (with 2 screens) isn't useless at all! I had the
same setup a few years ago, when PA didn't exist, very nice. Someone could
watch a movie on the TV while I was working on the other screen. But I
thought that the multiple screen feature has been removed from X a while
ago? Has it been readded? Anyway, I'm offtopic, so ignore me if you must ;)

Regards

JK