[pulseaudio-discuss] Sharing the code for a pulseaudio based whole home audio system

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Sep 13 08:40:31 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Matthew Patterson at 13/09/09 02:02 did gyre and gimble:
> I have no real plans at the moment to redo/revamp/cleanup the code as
> everything works well, but I would like to share it in case someone else
> wants to use it. The pulseaudio site does not appear to have a place for
> doing such a thing. What would you all recommend?

Well the site is a wiki, and while it's nice to ask permission etc, I'd
just go ahead and make a nice little section for yourself.

I was intending eventually to create a "Pulse Recipes" section of the
site to hold nice examples of use cases etc. so feel free to use that
terminology and/or search for similar things already there...

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]