[pulseaudio-discuss] Example using async API

Peter Onion Peter.Onion at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 29 13:30:09 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 22:07 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Tue, 29.09.09 20:45, Peter Onion (Peter.Onion at btinternet.com) wrote:
>
> > Has anyone got some example code which uses the GLIB Main Loop
> > Bindings ?
> >

> > So I'm looking for an example of using pa with a gtk+ (libglade)
> > application.

> pavumeter uses it. It's not exactly a nice example, but it is one.

Thanks.

I was actually after some C code for a an output application, but that
does show how to set up the event loop callbacks etc. so it's a good
place to start for me.

I'm sure I did have something that nearly worked about a year ago, but I
think it's on an old hard disk which isn't installed in a machine
anymore....

PeterO