[pulseaudio-discuss] How do I use PulseAudio?

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Tue Apr 6 10:17:13 PDT 2010

ti, 2010-04-06 kello 19:06 +0200, Fabrice DELENTE kirjoitti:
> > I suggest you read these three blog articles by Colin Guthrie:
>
> Ok, I will.
>
> > So maybe you didn't start from http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/FirstSteps
> > after all? Because that page says "The best idea is to configure your
> > daemon in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf and /etc/pulse/default.pa and to run
> > pulseaudio without any arguments."
>
> I did, but since it didn't work, I looked for other sources of information.

Ok. Well, it should have worked. I guess you just ran "pulseaudio" in a
terminal window? Ah, no need to guess - now I remember that this whole
thread started with a message where you pasted the result of running
"pulseaudio" in a terminal. Colin told you what was wrong - if you fixed
those issues, but it still doesn't work, you can paste the new errors.
Somebody can probably help you from there.

--
Tanu Kaskinen