[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] New Version Naming Scheme

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Dec 1 02:47:51 PST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 28/11/10 15:31 did gyre and gimble:
> As you know I've been angling for some kind of solid way forward with
> version numbers for a while so this email is basically a description of
> what has been done about this and how we'll move forward.

OK, with no major problems with the two-part version scheme voiced, I've
pushed this to master now.

Nothing really major has changed so it shouldn't affect things
downstream in any way (that's the theory at least!).

Let me know if there are any strange build issues on master.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]