[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio for two sessions at the same time

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Tue Dec 14 08:41:24 PST 2010

On Martes 14 Diciembre 2010 12:22:17 Michał Sawicz escribió:
> Dnia 2010-12-14, wto o godzinie 12:11 +0000, Noel David Torres Taño
>
> pisze:
> > Yes, thanks, but... How to do it? Is it just to set a system-wide
> > server or is
> > there something to do in its config and/or in both $HOMEs and/or UNIX
> > groups?
>
> See http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/SystemWideInstance
>
> First google hit for 'pulseaudio system wide'

That does NOT answer my question about audio group access, config on the
$HOMEs and the like. Thanks, but I learned to read when I was quite young.
That page only says that both users should be on pulse-access group, but does
not say if, for example, .pulse-cookie must be the same, or if
.pulse/client.conf has to be tweaked.

Thanks

Noel
er Envite