[pulseaudio-discuss] How to get pulseaudio streaming to PS3?

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 7 00:49:46 PST 2010

Dear Nyall,

Am Sonntag, den 07.02.2010, 16:35 +1100 schrieb Nyall Dawson:

[…]

> WIth rygel installed I
> see an option to change the default sink to DLNA/Upnp Streaming,

where do you see that option?

By the way, the Rygel start page is here [5].

> but
> setting this option doesn't give me any audio from the ps3. Am I
> missing something here or is there additional setup I should do to get
> this working?

Searching in the PulseAudio Wiki [1] for »rygel« there are three hits
suggesting it is supported [2–4].

Please provide more information to us. For example what versions do you
use? Can you please provide some log files [6]?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://pulseaudio.org/search?q=rygel
[2] http://pulseaudio.org/milestone/0.9.21