[pulseaudio-discuss] Stream volumes as the universal volume adjustment method

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 21:40:01 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 23:25 +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
[...]
> 4 Put a bigger focus on automatically managed stream
>   volumes. i.e. volume-follows-focus (Arun!),

Whoops - kind of got off-tracked on this particular project. Last place
I was stuck was how to get the window-state tracking goodness of libwnck
without the GLib mainloop.

Any ideas? I thinking a small standalone app which uses libwnck and
throws out DBus events on the changes we'd like to see could do the
trick.

Will get on this soon.

Cheers,
Arun