[pulseaudio-discuss] default output for Applications

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Jan 26 02:22:55 PST 2010

On 01/26/2010 09:51 AM, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Here is an article you may find enlightening:
> http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/guide-to-sound-apis.html

Lennart, please consider "moving" that posting to the wiki.

It is amazing that this 1½ year old posting remains a valuable resource
even though things are making progress, but I think it would be even
more valuable if it could be kept up-to-date. Even I could add some
comments/experience from when I worked through the alternatives.

/Mads