[pulseaudio-discuss] default output for Applications

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 26 02:27:34 PST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Mads Kiilerich at 26/01/10 10:22 did gyre and gimble:
> On 01/26/2010 09:51 AM, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Here is an article you may find enlightening:
>> http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/guide-to-sound-apis.html
>
> Lennart, please consider "moving" that posting to the wiki.
>
> It is amazing that this 1½ year old posting remains a valuable resource
> even though things are making progress, but I think it would be even
> more valuable if it could be kept up-to-date. Even I could add some
> comments/experience from when I worked through the alternatives.

I really want to set some time aside to improve the PA website but I'm
struggling to find some time. Maybe in a month or two I can free up a
couple days to just blitz it.... fingers crossed.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]