[pulseaudio-discuss] How to contribute

Pichon, SylvainX sylvainx.pichon at intel.com
Tue Jun 1 01:26:25 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm new on this mailing list.
I'm working at Intel and we will probably have to bring some contributions to pulseaudio.

I'd like to know the good way to bring contributions to the project.
I've already read the coding style page (http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/CodingStyle) but would like to know if there is a specific process to follow.

Or if it's just git-cloning the project, create a local branch and push it when the work is done.

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Sylvain

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros