[pulseaudio-discuss] difference between Gnome Sound Preferences and PulseAudio Volume Control

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:40:14 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gmail is pretty good in the sense that it lets you do text-only by
> default. However the cursor defaults to the top of the email, which is
> okay if you're already in the habit of bottom-posting. The best part of
> gmail for ML subscription is the threaded view which is far and away the
> best in ANY offline/web-based client. Thunderbird 3's comes close, but
> no cigar just yet.

+1 for Gmail. I couldn't handle the barrage of emails if it wasn't for
its threading.

If you use Firefox you may have an option for bottom posting. I
remember having a Gmail add-in that would let you do this. I'm not
sure if it's compatible with current Firefox as I'm on Chrome now but
it may be worth looking at.

Richard