[pulseaudio-discuss] difference between Gnome Sound Preferences and PulseAudio Volume Control

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:51:55 PDT 2010

On Monday 07 June 2010, Piscium wrote:
> [...]

I use gmail, but not as a webmail service, I pop it with fetchmail, which
hands it off to procmail, procmail runs it through Spamassassin, puts the
spam in /dev/null and the survivors in /var/spool/mail/$user.  Kmail gets it
from there and sorts to the mailiing list folders, about 39 ATM.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)