[pulseaudio-discuss] Changing default soundcard on attach/detach of soundcards

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jun 16 09:02:19 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Jeremy Nickurak at 16/06/10 16:04 did gyre and gimble:
> Does pulseaudio perhaps need to be throwing some visual indication to
> the user that streams switched devices as a result of a plug event,
> maybe with a very simple pointer to where to go to fix things?

I've got plans for that too.... even a git branch, but at present it's
not overly easy as PA modules cannot integrate with the glib main loop
too easily... Lennart said he'd sort that out.... but that was about a
year ago now :D

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]