[pulseaudio-discuss] Pull request: Various small fixes

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at digia.com
Mon May 24 05:38:42 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 15:33 +0300, Kaskinen Tanu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been sitting on a bunch of fixes, mostly for my own D-Bus code. Now
> I've pushed (most of) them to Gitorious:
>
>         git://gitorious.org/~tanuk2/pulseaudio/pulseaudio.git

Ping?

According to
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Community#BugsPatchesTranslations the
preferred method of submitting patches is by filing tickets, and the
next best choice is sending them to the mailing list. So, if pulling
from Gitorious isn't so hot, please tell me so and I'll file tickets (or
send the patches to the mailing list or whatever, in case the wiki is
outdated).

--
Tanu Kaskinen

Digia Plc