[pulseaudio-discuss] Choose remote default sink from commandline?

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 13 01:14:20 PST 2010

Am Freitag, den 12.11.2010, 21:55 -0500 schrieb Dave:

[…]

> - How do I set this tunnel as the default sink (so apps launched from
> gnome will use it)?

As they wrote multiple times already. Just move the stream to this sink
in `pavucontrol` and PA will remember that setting.

Your subject line seems to require a solution for the command line, but
since you used the *deprecated* `padevchooser` (annotation for users
reading the archives) I guess you will be able to run `pavucontrol`.

Thanks,

Paul