[pulseaudio-discuss] Virtualbox sound management

Fabrice Beauvir fabrice.beauvir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:23:34 PDT 2010

So colin,
tried but..... The problem is stil here because Vbox redirect all VM on
default sink and source , and I don't understand how to redirect correctly
each input on each output.

I tried   "pactl  move-source-output" and pactl  "move-sink-input" but
doesn't works  (the sound doesn't correspond from one VM to another) .....

There is a thing I don't understand is how to redirect VM 1 sound output to
VM 1 sound input using 2 sinks ?

So, shall I give up ?