[pulseaudio-discuss] 61ms delay in pa_simple_write()

Jeremy Nickurak jeremy at nickurak.ca
Sat Sep 25 08:59:13 PDT 2010

I would point out that there is a infrastructure in the latest qemu
repository to allow a shared memory region between the host and the guest:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/wiki/images/e/e8/0.11.Nahanni-CamMacdonell.pdf
http://lwn.net/Articles/380869/

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: -= jeremy at nickurak.ca =-