[pulseaudio-discuss] rygel mediaserver

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Fri Apr 15 23:30:16 PDT 2011

Solved! My WDTV now plays the live-audio stream with no problem!

For the record:

HTTP HEAD *is* broken in 0.9.22, but is fixed in git master in commit
f8aceafb1321fb2254f6cafea25c14f07a78ad49

This was ticket http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/781 with attached patch.

I fixed my debian system by applying that patch to the 0.9.22 sources
and recompiling.

coling said he'll apply it for 0.9.23 as well.

Cheers!

- Gunnar