[pulseaudio-discuss] Improvement suggestion

Olof olof at baah.se
Sat Feb 12 06:07:13 PST 2011

Hi!

This might be the wrong place but I didn't find anything better. I'm
using ubuntu 11.04 with pulseaudio 0.9.21-63-gd3efa-dirty.

I had severe problems getting a monitor to work because I didn't
understand that the button with a loudspeaker on the input tab in the
volume control was something one could click on. It looks exactly the
same whether the monitor is muted or not. I think there is room for
improvement here, some kind of indication that the current state is
muted and one can fix it by clicking here would be appreciated!
Thanks!

// Olof