[pulseaudio-discuss] Build assembler errors on ARM OMAP3

Kurt Taylor kurt.taylor at linaro.org
Thu Feb 17 10:10:57 PST 2011

Thanks for your help Arun. I was finally able to come back to this problem.
Here is the last lines of a make on a clean git clone showing the errors on
the beagleboard (linaro ALIP).

Adding "ite" before the addcs did not build, adding itt built and ran, but
unloaded alsa module.

http://pastebin.com/Lqw0rEh9

Kurt Taylor (irc krtaylor)