[pulseaudio-discuss] Build assembler errors on ARM OMAP3

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Feb 21 00:18:49 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-20 at 22:50 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> 'Twas brillig, and Kurt Taylor at 18/02/11 22:29 did gyre and gimble:
> > I submitted a ticket and patch that fixes these build errors - tested on
> > a Beagleboard (OMAP3) with Linaro ARM Linux image. I did not test on
> > other platforms due to this being specific to ARM.
> >
> > Thanks again for your help Arun!
> >
> > http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/914
>
> For future reference, it's probably just as easy to post the patch here...

The instructions at http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Community clearly state
that submitting tickets is preferred. I would personally like to
recommend sending patches with git send-email, because commenting such
patches is much easier.

Does anyone have anything against me changing the recommendation on that
wiki page? I believe it was originally written by Lennart, but he's not
handling the patches these days...