[pulseaudio-discuss] Build assembler errors on ARM OMAP3

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Feb 21 02:28:15 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Tanu Kaskinen at 21/02/11 08:18 did gyre and gimble:
> The instructions at http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Community clearly state
> that submitting tickets is preferred.

Oh, well spotted!

> I would personally like to
> recommend sending patches with git send-email, because commenting such
> patches is much easier.

+1 from me.

> Does anyone have anything against me changing the recommendation on that
> wiki page? I believe it was originally written by Lennart, but he's not
> handling the patches these days...

Yeah, want to see if I can open that up a bit too... it's on my list for
IRC chat but needs Lennart to actually reply... I've poked him once
about it, so time for a second poke :D

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]