[pulseaudio-discuss] ANNOUNCE: Planning and Roadmap meeting: Thursday 24th Feb.

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 22 14:03:07 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 22/02/11 10:37 did gyre and gimble:
> Hello,
>
> Now that we've got a few participants lined up, I thought I'd send
> another message.
>
> My previous time suggestion didn't fit with everyone, so the new "best"
> time is apparently 17:00 Thursday 24th Feb. If you want to particpate
> but this time doesn't suit you, please fill in the Doodle here that Arun
> started: http://www.doodle.com/ivx28di2kzztm2dt and reply to this thread.
>

> I will post an initial agenda later today for comment and further
> suggestions. I will also ping some people who may be interested but may
> not follow this list as closely as everyone else.

I've posted an initial agenda up here:
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Meetings/2011-02-24

There are a few topics there but some will be quite quick to discuss.
Feel free to add items you feel are important and we can try and discuss
them. We can try and do this in approx order of priority incase people
have to leave before all topics are exhausted :D

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]