[pulseaudio-discuss] ANNOUNCE: Planning and Roadmap meeting: Thursday 24th Feb.

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 22 02:37:54 PST 2011

Hello,

Now that we've got a few participants lined up, I thought I'd send
another message.

My previous time suggestion didn't fit with everyone, so the new "best"
time is apparently 17:00 Thursday 24th Feb. If you want to particpate
but this time doesn't suit you, please fill in the Doodle here that Arun
started: http://www.doodle.com/ivx28di2kzztm2dt and reply to this thread.

I will post an initial agenda later today for comment and further
suggestions. I will also ping some people who may be interested but may
not follow this list as closely as everyone else.

The meeting will be in #pulseaudio-meeting, but anyone is welcome to
lurk/participate as appropriate (although we should try to stick to the
agenda!)

Watch this space....

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]