[pulseaudio-discuss] A2DP - Bluetooth source to alsa sink audio routing

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:08:49 PST 2011

Please keep the conversation on the mailing list. (though it looks
like I forgot to do that too)

2011/2/23 Cristina Cristea <doina.cristina at gmail.com>:
> No, the glitches are now more rarely and smaller. But, after 31 minutes of
> playing (with only one small glitch, bearly audible, on min 27), PulseAudio
> started to display a lot of underrun messages and died.

Died, as in crashed? Verbose log output would be interesting here.
Most likely the CPU load limiter kicked in and pulse shut itself down.

> Also, module-loopback causes PulseAudio to be a a very big CPU consumer on
> my system-like about 80%.

That should not be. Can you get this behaviour also without
module-loopback? (e.g. by recording from the bluetooth source with
parec) For further information on how to debug this, see
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/HowToDebugCPULoadBugs

> I'll do more testing these days and see if I can improve.
> Thanks for support and I really appreciate what you guys are doing.
>
> Cristina
>

> I'll do more testing the

Maarten