[pulseaudio-discuss] Orc Question

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jan 23 06:17:02 PST 2011

Hi,

This is likely directed to Arun, but others may know too!

When I run a make distcheck and probably other builds too, I get this in
my checkout:

# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
#	modified:   src/modules/echo-cancel/adrian-aec-orc-dist.c
#	modified:   src/modules/echo-cancel/adrian-aec-orc-dist.h
#

If these files are auto-generated, should they be shipped in git or left
to be generated as part of the build process?

Cheers

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]