[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems running pulseaudio on Slackware based system

Robert Gabriel robert at linux-source.org
Mon Jan 31 12:15:09 PST 2011

Is it possible the issue starts from rc.alsa script which stores some
info in a file asound.state?
Also notice, that if I disable rc.alsa script, delete asound.state
seems to work everything,
but by default the speakers on the laptop are on mute so with
alsamixer I have to enable them.

How could I fix that?!