[pulseaudio-discuss] [v2] Various tidy ups to alsa mixer.

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jul 20 14:26:22 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 18/07/11 11:36 did gyre and gimble:
> As before I'll only commit up to and including patch 7 right now. (patch 10
> too as it's just snuck in there!) The other three are just for feedback/comment
> just now.

OK, I've pushed this now with Tanu's comments addressed. I doubt this
will be the end of it, but any further changes can happen on tree.

I still do need to work out how to make the initial volume get written
to the device and also how to push the volume after a port change, but
we can deal with these separately.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]