[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio for omap4

ashwanik ashwani.kumar at freesystems.biz
Wed Jul 27 01:00:42 PDT 2011

Thanks Arun,

I have downloaded (git clone git://git.0pointer.de/pulseaudio.git padev)
and compiled pulseaudio on pandaboard.

Except the echo-cancel module it's working fine.
Is there any setting before loading echo-cancel module? because
pulseaudio getting kill during the *pactl load-module module-echo-cancel*.

below is the error message:

Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.

Regards,
Ashwani