[pulseaudio-discuss] association of pa_stream to mixer input channel

jayan john jayan_john at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:32:10 PDT 2011

Thanks Col! That addresses my query perfectly. By "mixer" I meant a DSP that "mixes and routes" multiple analog and digital inputs to analog (5.1) or digital output.

I am working on the implementation of a audio policy management module using PA. It requires me to understand both ;) the use of pulseaudio by apps and the implementation of PA/ ALSA mixer or sound card drivers on an automotive platform.

~J
jayan_john at hotmail.com
"Woking on Meego, breaking in PulseAudio"