[pulseaudio-discuss] How does pulseaudio find the new default sink/source when current one is unlinked?

Lu Guanqun guanqun.lu at intel.com
Tue Sep 20 20:21:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 08:32:39PM +0800, Colin Guthrie wrote:
[...]
> See the blog post I pointed to my reply on the other thread.

Hi Col,

This might not be related to this thread, but can I request you to
change the behaviour of this mailing list a bit? Generally what this
mailing list does is to reply to the list directly without the replier
been CC-ed. However, in this way, if they don't check this mailing list
regularly, they might miss some mails. Is it possible to change it to
default Cc the person?

--
guanqun