[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio - not audio from iceweasel after suspend

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 17 03:25:25 PDT 2012

> Od: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes at seznam.cz>

Hi all,

First sorry for double posting in this thread.

I would like to summarize my problem.
Automatic suspend is turned off on my system.
(I want it like this because sometimes I play music for hours from my laptop)

When gnome3 auto_sleep_system for longer time (> 1 hour) pulseaudio is killed.
I can't reproduce it with shorter time (about 20min).

For me it looks like problem is somewhere between pulseaudio and gnome3.

Any suggestion how to track-down/solve issue?

regards

mira