[pulseaudio-discuss] Mic volume goes automaticly down

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Sun Aug 12 22:48:54 PDT 2012

Hello Listmates,

i'm using Pulseaudio with ALSA on openSUSE 12.2 RC2. The issue i had already
on earlier versions of openSUSE.
The output of alsa-info.sh is published there:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=2216a57a427b1498313a8bada6d323fd1ea72780

I'm not sure if this is a pulseaudio-issue or not. The problem is the
following.
In ALSA my Microphone is set with vol 100%. Also i've set 100% in the
pulseaudio volumesettings.
But if i make a call (with skype echo) the input volume goes automaticly down
to 0%.
The inputstream itself works if i manually hold the input stream by 100%.
Otherwise i can hear me in the echo call, but very silent.

I'm searching a solution which allows me to set the volume just one and then
he leaves it.

Maybe anyone has an idea how to fix it?

--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany