[pulseaudio-discuss] Mic volume goes automaticly down

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:38:24 PDT 2012

2012-8-13 下午2:07 於 "Sascha Manns" <Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de> 寫道:

> Hello Listmates,
>
> i'm using Pulseaudio with ALSA on openSUSE 12.2 RC2. The issue i had
already
> on earlier versions of openSUSE.
> The output of alsa-info.sh is published there:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=2216a57a427b1498313a8bada6d323fd1ea72780
>
> I'm not sure if this is a pulseaudio-issue or not. The problem is the
> following.
> In ALSA my Microphone is set with vol 100%. Also i've set 100% in the
> pulseaudio volumesettings.
> But if i make a call (with skype echo) the input volume goes automaticly
down
> to 0%.
> The inputstream itself works if i manually hold the input stream by 100%.
> Otherwise i can hear me in the echo call, but very silent.

mic capture volume is really 0% and mic playback volume is 100% and that is
reason you can hear echo.

Simple mixer control 'Mic',0 Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined cvolume
cvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined cswitch cswitch-joined Playback
channels: Mono Capture channels: Mono Limits: Playback 0 - 31 Capture 0 - 7
Mono: Playback 31 [100%] [on] Capture 0 [0%] [on]

control.15 { iface MIXER name 'Mic Playback Volume' value 31 comment {
access 'read write' type INTEGER count 1 range '0 - 31' } }

control.16 { iface MIXER name 'Mic Playback Switch' value true comment {
access 'read write' type BOOLEAN count 1 } }

control.17 { iface MIXER name 'Mic Capture Switch' value true comment {
access 'read write' type BOOLEAN count 1 } }