[pulseaudio-discuss] multiseat pulseaudio

duportail poort at telenet.be
Wed Jan 18 12:27:19 PST 2012

I have a multiseat system with multiple users and multiple soundcards.
PA per user started.
How can I prevent that when a users' soundcard is missing or unplugged,
the pulseaudio takes another sink/audiocard(of an other user).
So my goal is: when the user his soundcard is unplugged: no sound .
I commented the lines in default.pa the load-module
module-rescue-streams and the load-module module-always-sink
but this not solved: the first users gets the sink of user2 if user1 his
soundcard is disconnected.