[pulseaudio-discuss] Fixed ladspa D-Bus patches

Ismo Puustinen ismo.puustinen at intel.com
Wed Jan 25 03:57:13 PST 2012

Hi,

> Cool stuff! As you offered the patch only to Masahide, is this not yet
> a final version to be considered for upstream?

Thanks for the review! I made some changes to the ladspa patches as you
requested. I believe the code is ready to be considered for upstream, if
you think this functionality would be useful there. I'm also submitting
a small Python script for testing the D-Bus interface and for
experimenting with the ladspa algorithm parameters.

--
Ismo Puustinen <ismo.puustinen at intel.com>