[pulseaudio-discuss] GSOC: bluetooth latency - status report [1/?]

poljarinho at gmail.com poljarinho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:44:07 PDT 2012

Hello mailing list, time for a quick status report.

Apart from the spam that you saw on the mailing list I have done some
work on my GSOC project.

I have implemented ports in the bluetooth-device module so we can set
the latency later on the ports which will then be added to the sink
latency.

The patch still needs some work and cleanup. For those who are
interested the current patch can be found on my github page [1].

Next on my TODO list is the extension of the protocol. We need two new
commands to get and set the latency and finally the actual functions
which will set the latency.

Thats all for now, thanks for the attention.

[1] https://github.com/poljar/pulseaudio/tree/port