[pulseaudio-discuss] Sound Preferences (make independent from gnome-media)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:58:40 PDT 2012

How hard would it be to make a standalone app for sound preferences that is
currently part of the gnome-media package. I really ONLY want that one
package for my Bodhi install but am currently forced to install a
relatively large group of packages that clutter my preferences with gnome
stuff.

Seems like it might not be too hard, anyone interested in helping me? I
want to make it and add it to our repositories over at Bodhi

Thanks,
Joel