[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio over network

Henning Becker h.becker at oedenstockach.de
Sat Jun 9 09:23:01 PDT 2012

Hi Jeroen,
I'm using exactly the same setup. 3 TL-WR1043ND with Pulseaudio and a USB
soundcard, connected to each AP. I also struggled with stuttering, but
currently it works almost flawlessly.

I'm using Pulseaudio 2.0 on the openWRTs and Pulseaudio 1.1 on my notebook.
Link to my modified Makefile for openWrt: http://pastebin.com/0aBBBxpS
(openWRT currently has only support for pulseaudio 1.1)

Furthermore I modified the patch, which openWRT is using for pulseaudio, but I
don't know anymore, if it was finally needed. But you can try:
http://pastebin.com/JybLZ4hT

Perhaps it solves your problems.

Regards,
Henning