[pulseaudio-discuss] asoundrc, configure one virtual device for both input and output

Amar Akshat amar.akshat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:16:35 PDT 2012

Help me here with two things,

1) How do I fix this and test, as in should I clone the alsa-project,
or download alsa code and fix and compile ? In case I have to clone
it, can you also provide me the clone instructions.

2) and after my modifications, my config in asoundrc should look like this ?

pcm.pulse_dev1 {
  type pulse
  source alsa_input.pci-0000_00_1b.0.analog-stereo
  sink alsa_output.pci-0000_00_1b.0.analog-mono
}

--

Thank you...

Amar Akshat (アマール)

 "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are
easy if both are frozen."