[pulseaudio-discuss] express my interests in applying GSoC 2012

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 12:01:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 22:48 +0800, rong deng wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> This is Deng Zhenrong from Shanghai China, I've already used Linux as
> my main desktop for several years. Now I would like to express my
> interests in applying pulseaudio's projects for this  year's GSoC in
> this mail.

Excellent! :)

> Glancing through the ideas, I find I'm interested in several few
> already. :) But I'd like to focus on one thing which is test/log
> facilities for now. I'm still doing my homework on this topic and I'll
> come up with more detailed info in later days.

Great! I'll be adding some rough work estimates to that page soon -- the
log/test project is likely to not constitute enough work for a summer
and could be grouped with some other task(s) of interest to you. I'm
open to a proposal with sufficient meant to prove otherwise, though.

Do feel free to ping me or the others on IRC (my nick is Ford_Prefect)
if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Arun