[pulseaudio-discuss] express my interests in applying GSoC 2012

rong deng dzrongg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:55:23 PDT 2012

Thanks all for replying and giving suggestions. I've sent two patches in
another thread, and I've already setup git send-email, cool! It's way easy
to send patches on command lines.

Personally, I'd like to use PRI-prefix, because it looks more standard. But
casting and stick it with %llx should be OK for all platforms.

Thanks!

在 2012年3月22日 下午8:08,John Haxby <jch at thehaxbys.co.uk>写道: