[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 2.0

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri May 11 16:30:17 PDT 2012

'Twas brillig, and Arun Raghavan at 11/05/12 16:09 did gyre and gimble:
> Hello,
> Continuing the series of shockers, we've made another release! There's
> nothing very surprising since 1.99.2 -- just a bunch of bug fixes and
> documentation updates. Full release notes can be found at:
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Notes/2.0
>
> As usual, tarballs are at:
>
> http://freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-2.0.tar.xz
> MD5:  9bbde657c353fe675c3b693054175a8e
> SHA1: a999d2cd8044651c8bd610079bb74eab808484bf
>
> Packagers might want to note a few things. Firstly, the 1.99.2 tarballs
> have been moved away since the soname bump and tag for those didn't
> actually make it to master by accident. They're in a bad/ subdirectory
> of the releases directory for historical purposes, though. The release
> notes page lists new dependencies and other packaging notes.
>
> Shortlog follows for those who don't want to go all the way to the
> release notes. :)
>
> Cheers and a good weekend of shiny audio bling to you all! :)

Awesome work. While I was expecting to get online today before now,
sadly the train I was on had neither wifi nor plugs... so both my online
and offline working was somewhat cut short :s

Cheers for everything :)

  Trac Hacker http://trac.edgewall.org/