[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio conference: Please speak up if you intend to come!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Oct 16 15:13:15 PDT 2012

'Twas brillig, and Jaska Uimonen at 16/10/12 08:50 did gyre and gimble:
> Hello,
>
> Me and Janos would _really_ like to come, but we just didn't
> get financing for this....
>
> Anyway we are working on the routing/policy module and would
> really like to be involved in the conversation concerning
> that (I think it was on the agenda).
>
> We have a working thing loosely based on the ideas discussed
> a year ago with Colin and others on the list. So we just
> have to do the discussion on our part here on the list
> and hope you take it into account in the conference.
>
> I let Janos to mail the list about the details and repos,
> where the code can be found.

Ahh it would have been nice to discuss this with you in person, shame
you won't be able to make it along. We can always try and setup some
Google Hangouts?

Coincidentally I just recently got around to writing some basic code
around this previous discussion also! (Good or bad timing depending on
how you look at it!)

It's still very basic but it's working as I intended so far, but happy
to abandon this if you're approach is all implemented and working etc.

http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/log/?h=route

  Trac Hacker http://trac.edgewall.org/